7 Days 9am - 8pm EST
Toll Free: 866-528-5252
We ship within the entire United States and to Canada.
All prices are in $US.
For US Shipping Information
For Canadian Shipping Information Click Here
All orders ship from
Alpharetta, Georgia, USA
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Baseballs Recipe
Hit a home a run this baseball season with these delicious and adorable strawberry treats
- Bada Bing Bada Boom Dipping & Enrobing Formula White
- Rinse strawberries in cold water and pat dry. (Warning: Do not soak the berries in ice water to retain freshness and moisture. We know that keeps the berries fresh, red & cold – but you won’t be able to dry the strawberry enough and it will cause the chocolate to seize.)
- Melt your Bada Bing Bada Boom Dipping & Enrobing Formula using instructions that came with your chocolate.
- Hold strawberry by the stem and push into chocolate, covering as much of the strawberry as possible
- Gently tap your hand on the side of the bowl to allow excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl.
- Place chocolate covered strawberry onto a Heavy Weight Dipping Sheet lined tray.
- Let the chocolate set-up (harden) by placing the dipping sheet lined tray of chocolate covered strawberries on a level shelf in the refrigerator until it is obvious that chocolate is set-up. This can take between 15-30 minutes (Warning: don’t leave the chocolate in the refrigerator for too long. The chocolate can become too cold and will “sweat” or even crack when brought to room temperature. See “Important Note” below.)
- Melt your Drizzle & Design Chocolate using instructions that came with your chocolate.
- Add red coloring to the Drizzle & Design Chocolate according to the instructions that came with your coloring oil.
- Draw 2 half circles with the Drizzle & Design Chocolate, like on a baseball, and return to the refrigerator has set
- Once this first layer of design has set, draw short horizontal lines over the half circles to create the effect of stitching. Return to the refrigerator until set.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.