7 Days 9am - 8pm EST
Toll Free: 866-528-5252
We ship within the entire United States and to Canada.
All prices are in $US.
For US Shipping Information
For Canadian Shipping Information Click Here
All orders ship from
Alpharetta, Georgia, USA
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bunny Recipe
This recipe gives some Easter flair to traditional chocolate covered strawberries.
- Bada Bing Bada Boom Dipping & Enrobing Formula White
- Rinse strawberries in cold water and pat dry. (Warning: Do not soak the berries in ice water to retain freshness and moisture. We know that keeps the berries fresh, red & cold – but you won’t be able to dry the strawberry enough and it will cause the chocolate to seize.)
- Melt your WHITE Bada Bing Bada Boom Dipping & Enrobing chocolate
using instructions that came with your chocolate.
- Hold strawberry by the stem and push into chocolate. Cover as much of the strawberry as you can.
- Gently tap your hand on the side of the bowl to allow excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl.
- Place chocolate covered strawberry onto a Heavy Weight Dipping Sheet lined tray and set the tray in the refrigerator to set.
- While the strawberries are setting, melt your Drizzle & Design White AND melt and color your Drizzle & Design White with Pink Coloring according to the instructions that came with your chocolate.
- Use the white & pink Drizzle & Design Chocolates to draw the bunny ears on a Heavy Weight Dipping Sheet. First draw a wide strip of white Drizzle & Design. Have the white extend 1/4 of an inch below the base of the "ear". This is the part that will stick into the strawberry. On top of the white, draw a thin strip of pink. Place in the refrigerator until set.
- Once the strawberries and ears have set, insert the ears into the top of the strawberry. Push the base into the strawberry slightly in front of the stem.
- Melt Drizzle & Design Dark Chocolate and the remaining pink chocolate according to the instructions that came with your chocolate.
- Draw the eyes, mouth and whiskers onto the strawberry with the dark chocolate. Draw the nose with the pink chocolate.
- Return to the refrigerator until set.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.